Given by a Senior Coach or instructor, these lessons are designed to bring on a person that already shoots with their own shotgun OR to teach the art of Clay Pigeon Shooting to a novice wishing to take up the sport.
Much more comprehensive than the ‘Experience’ packages – these are Professional Lessons of a very high standard designed to teach and coach rather than ‘have a go’.
Includes: Gun fit, stance, eye dominance testing, gun mounting style and technique. If the client has their own gun, the gun fit is an invaluable exercise. We offer gun fitting for over and under shotguns as well as classic side by sides. It’s a very skilled process and your lesson will be taken by a true professional in his/her field.
We also offer specific remedial lessons for those hitting a ‘wall’ in their shooting, we assess, diagnose and give you the remedy required for getting back on track in clay or game.
- 1 hour Junior Lesson (up to 16 years of age) @ £55.00
- Each additional hour Juniors charged @ only £35.00 per hour
- 1 hour Adult Lesson @ £65.00
- Each additional hour Adults charged @ only £40.00 per hour
- Shared Lesson @ £35.00 per additional person (Adult or Child)
- Series of 6 Junior Lessons BUY 1 GET 1 FREE! @ £235.00 (save £35.00)
- Series of 6 Adult Lessons BUY 1 GET 1 FREE! @ £275.00 (save £40.00)
Clays and cartridges are charged @ £15.00 per 25
Please ask about our Gun Fitting Service
Contact us: 07798 884643