Call: 07798 884643
Call: 07798 884643
Learn the Art of Clay Pigeon Shooting with Professional Shooting Lessons
Clay Pigeon Shooting Lessons are given by a Senior Coach or instructor, these shooting lessons are designed to bring on a person that already shoots with their own shotgun OR to teach the art of Clay Pigeon Shooting to a novice wishing to take up the sport.
Much more comprehensive than the ‘Experience’ packages – these are Professional Shooting Lessons of a very high standard designed to teach and coach rather than a starter ‘have a go’ session.
Shooting Lessons include: Gun fit, stance, eye dominance testing, gun mounting style and technique. If the client has their own gun, the gun fit is an invaluable exercise. We offer gun fitting for over and under shotguns as well as classic side by sides. It’s a very skilled process and your lesson will be taken by a true professional in his/her field.
We also offer specific remedial shooting lessons for those hitting a ‘wall’ in their shooting, we assess, diagnose and give you the remedy required for getting back on track in clay or game.
Game Shooting Lessons are also available, try our Grouse Butts on fast, low flying birds, or speedy partridge! Also out high tower, delivering high driven Pheasant. Let us set up a warm up simulated ‘Flush’ where you can shoot off the peg to clear away the cobwebs!
- 1 hour Junior Lesson (up to 16 years of age) @ £55.00
- Each additional hour Juniors charged @ only £35.00 per hour
- 1 hour Adult Lesson @ £65.00
- Each additional hour Adults charged @ only £40.00 per hour
- Shared Lesson @ £40.00 per additional person (Adult or Child)
- Series of 6 Junior Lessons BUY 1 GET 1 FREE! @ £235.00 (save £35.00)
- Series of 6 Adult Lessons BUY 1 GET 1 FREE! @ £275.00 (save £40.00)
- Warm up Flush on simulated driven birds @ £45.00 for the set up per person and includes the first 50 birds then .35p per clay thereafter.